Admin jobs in Port St Johns, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service standards and in terms of overall client targets.
- URGENTLY REQUIRED AN EXPERIENCED STAFF SUPERVISOR MT FRERE,We are URGENTLY looking for a young vibrant and energetic candidate to work at one of our busy stores…
- FACILITATOR: MATHS AND PHYSICAL SCIENCE - PORT ELIZABETH - EASTERN CAPE.
- Primary responsibility of the F-MS is to facilitate Physical Science and Mathematics to…
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- Travelling will be required to the various offices (Mthatha, Queenstown, Lusikisiki, King Williams Town).
- Management of updating IT programs.
- Our client a well known and popular 5* Lodge in the Eastern Cape is recruiting for a Senior Lodge Duty Manager to join their dynamic team.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.