Administration jobs in City of Tshwane, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Attends to the customer orders placed by telephone, mail or personal calls.
- Q1: Do you have at least 1.5 -2 years work experience preferably in a Sales…
- Previous administration and financial work experience required.
- Support projects and processes in terms of financial tracking, financial administration and…
- Participate in weekly cycle counts and monthly stock takes.
- Spark ATM Systems is South Africa's premier independent ATM deployer installing convenience ATM’s.
Mayfly Agri (Pty) Ltd
Brits, North West
- Good administration and organisational skills are essential.
- Supporting projects and processes in terms of financial tracking, financial administration and…
- To perform the day to day activities for weekly and monthly accounts payable processing and associated tasks in a timely and accurate manner and to provide…
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle dispatching large volumes of orders, have an in-depth knowledge of eCommerce structure, willingness to gain an in…
R13 000 a month
- Duties and responsibilities • Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management • Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary • Tag and…
- Secretarial Diploma/Certificate (preferably legal).
- Lodging new accounts and new proprietor account requests.
- Managing diary and term lists on Patricia.
- Admin, Office & Support, Gauteng Centurion.
- Ad Visible Until: 31 May 2020.
- Determine development needs of the team and ensure that development opportunities (training, rotation, on-the-job learning) are budgeted for and executed.
- Interface with multiple business users across the organization to gather and understand analytics /reporting requirements.
- Update and maintain agent database.
Ann Swann Personnel Services
- A drivers licence and valid passport is essential as travel into Africa is required.
- Duties include the support of administration of export sales orders.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers, as well as management of the business development process.
- Day-to-day administration of the business unit and its staff.
R3 000 a month
- The primary responsibility will include among other things: - Customer Processing - Supplier Processing - Cashbook Processing - Petty Cash Processing - Payroll…
Cure Day Hospitals
- No jewellery, false teeth, prosthesis or nail varnish.
- Identifies and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
- X-rays are available.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.