African Alliance jobs
- NACOSACentury City, Western CapePostedToday·
- Provide input to Programme Description and NACOSA’s Programme philosophy, alignment with country priorities and plans, theory of change, evidence-informed…
- International Union for Conservation of NaturePretoria, GautengPostedPosted 6 days ago·
- TRAFFIC works in strategic alliance with IUCN and WWF on wildlife trade issues.
- Type of contract: Fixed-term (12 months with possibility of renewal).
- Brambles GroupBoksburg, GautengPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Establish and foster relationships with Industry Associations and major customers to forge strategic alliances and promote CHEP's image.
- Worldwide Fund for NatureBraamfontein, GautengPostedPosted 6 days ago·
- Building strategic alliances with CSOs, youth and gender-based organisations.
- The position will take on the specific role of the Secretariat and Activities…
- FuturegrowthCape Town, Western CapePostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Building partnerships and creating new alliances with key stakeholders relating to.
- That develops and implements ongoing improvements in the areas of non…
- Aspen Pharma GroupGautengPostedPosted 4 days ago·
- The role undertakes responsibility to ensure Marketing Code Compliance via the (REP ASSIST) monitoring system for planned events and related promotional and non…
- View all Aspen Pharma Group jobs - Gauteng jobs - Compliance Officer jobs in Gauteng
- Salary Search: Company Code Compliance Officer salaries in Gauteng
- See popular questions & answers about Aspen Pharma Group
- PwCJohannesburg, GautengPostedJust posted·
- You’ll focus on assisting clients incorporate increased automation in the tax reporting process, increase analytic capabilities through data integration, and…
- SBV Services (Pty) Ltd.Durban, KwaZulu-NatalPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Relationship- and Alliance Building Skills/ Social Intelligence: Ability to skillfully use interpersonal- and networking skills in order to develop a sound…
- Keller Executive SearchRemoteEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Conduct comprehensive interviews and qualification processes for managerial and senior-level candidates, using advanced interviewing techniques and assessment…
- DeloitteMidrand, GautengPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Performing social and environmental extended input-output modelling (in R, Python, …).
- Measuring and monetizing social, economic and environmental impacts in…
- DarktraceJohannesburg, GautengPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- As an Account Executive you'll play a key role in driving the sales operation, from prospecting for new business to managing existing accounts.
Job Post Details
Full job description
THE KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS OF THE ROLE ARE:
Adolescent Boys and Men 60%:
- Provide input to Programme Description and NACOSA’s Programme philosophy, alignment with country priorities and plans, theory of change, evidence-informed methodologies, national and international M&E indicators, and targets, including chapters on specific grants.
- Coordinate with other Global Fund Principal Recipients in the delivery of harmonized, high-impact ABYM and Male Sexual Partners (MSP) programmes.
- Support implementing organisations with recruitment and retention strategies for the ABYM and MSP programmes.
- Oversee the implementation of the Men’s Dialogues programme for implementation in the 4 sub-districts of the My Journey programme
- Oversee the implementation of the 2 x ABYM layered services within the 4 sub-districts in the My Journey programme
Gender Transformation 40%:
- Contribute to the co-creation of a collaborative Gender Transformation learning platform and related learning agenda with key stakeholders in the Klipfontein Sub-district
- Coordinate the GT Project budget on behalf of NACOSA according to the contract deliverables.
- Manage the conceptualization and development of project learning materials to support the peer learning process.
- Participate in the GT project African cohort Steering Committee
- Provide in-depth guidance and leadership to NACOSA stakeholders (including NACOSA staff, sub-recipient governance and management structures, sub-recipient programme managers and frontline staff) to understand and apply the gender transformative approach.
- Assist in the analysis of the projects’ performance and actively contribute towards the research agenda of the project, including monitoring, evaluations and publications.
- Network with, and build strategic alliances and relationships with key stakeholders involved in the project in the local, national and international environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, Public Health, Gender studies, Sociology, post-graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in leading direct implementation teams in a target-driven programme i.e gender and adolescent, boys and young men programmes;
- Knowledge of technical developments in the programme area as well as national and provincial governmental programmatic strategies and plans.
- Knowledge and exposure to a range of gender mainstreaming & gender development issues;
- Project management skills, training and facilitation experience, networking & partnership, and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in developing training materials and experience in report writing;
- Experience of working on ABYM and gender issues in like-minded NGO’s and developmental areas
- Knowledge of HIV prevention and sexual and reproductive health is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with web-based data systems;
- Highly organised, deadline driven and efficient with planning skills and a proactive and positive approach;
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Willllingness to travel regularly and a valid South African driver’s license.
Application closing date: 9 March 2024
Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the employment equity plan and targets of NACOSA. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply. NACOSA is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated
If you do not hear from us after 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. NACOSA reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification. NACOSA respects the privacy of its stakeholders and will treat all personal information provided in line with our recruitment policy and accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.