Commis Chef jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R10 000 a month
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Staff Connection is looking for a Chef de Partie in the Northern suburbs of Gauteng!
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes.
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you.
- Qualifications: Relevant, formal Chef qualification/s Experience: Must have a minimum of 12-15 years as an Executive Chef in a 4 or 5 star Hotel.
- A chef who wants to grow and develop, who wants to challenge him/herself and who is really looking to build a great career as a chef.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.