Communication Officer jobs in Sandton, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships by attending relevant meetings and regular communication.
- Tracking cost against a budget.
- Being able to work alone or with a team, having good communication abilities.
- Comply within the responsibilities as a safety officer in all safety related…
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Written communication skills – ability to express and communicate concisely and clearly.
Varaya Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd
R230 000 - R280 000 a year
- Obtaining information via communication with members.
- Duties are subject but not limited to:
- Responsible for all department administration.
R23 331 a month
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities).
- To undertake a wide range of financial duties as part of the DIT…
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Techniques for risk assessment (including determining controls based on “hierarchy of controls”, and risk communication)…
- Conduct business analysis and site visits in provinces of South Africa.
- Conduct online evaluation of submitted applications.
- 0-2 years work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure the effective movement of one stage to another is timeously attended to.
- Attention to detail, Team player.
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Control of H&S at premises, including communication.
- Health and Safety Officer - Manufacturing | Johannesburg - Gauteng.
- Managing of monthly H&S meetings.
- He/she will need a broad understanding of labour relations issues, plus excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.