Contract Business Development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Significant business development and/or sales experience.
- Serve as a key member of the AWS South African Public Sector team supporting business strategy and new…
- Serves as a mentor and coach to new TechnoServe staff introducing them to business development processes and activities.
R45 597 a month
- This is a 36 months contract position,with possibility of extension.
- This will also include leading on the delivery of complex specialist support to Scottish…
- Contracts: Negotiating and winning contracts to secure spares and service business and maintaining these in line with customer and company’s price/margin…
- In this role, you identify opportunities for incremental and new SAP S/4 HANA business and are responsible for new multi-year services contract signings.
R45 000 - R50 000 a month
- 5 years of experience in managing corporate social responsibility programs, specifically with 3 years business development experience.
Varaya Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd
R15 000 - R25 000 a month
- Handle business deals operations and activities.
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans.
- Duties are subject but not limited to:
- Ability to develop and present business cases to senior leadership as well as influence cross-functionally.
- Work closely with commercial organization to set &…
- Managing operations, developing business and increase profitability.
- Attending to commercial contracts, remedies and negotiation for deviant conditions.
The Impact Group
R20 000 - R35 000 a month
- Other related fields of business.
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business.
- The ability to make both telephone and in-person contact with…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.