Dimension Data Business Development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Respond to ongoing business requirements by improving the business intelligence solution through continual development, maintenance, support and enhancement.
- Develop logical data marts, cubes, reports and related data warehouse entities.
- Store extracted data in efficient and required formats – Dimensional models …
- More than 10 years experience in experience in leading business enablement practices, processes and systems to enable customer value add for the business.
- Good commercial acumen, able to understand internal business drivers to improve data, information and processes to impact the business bottom line.
- Britehouse a Division of Dimension Data continuously seek software development skills across all levels within the business.
- JAX-WS (Rest + SOAP).
- Collect data on market developments - the Veterinary industry and developments of competitor companies.
- To determine with the input from other managers, the new…
Kabetech (Pty) Ltd
R432 a week
- 2 Proactively identify business opportunities or barriers to business performance and address them.
- Practical working knowledge of business processes and…
- Participate in agile development cycles.
- Understand the Dimension Data business and how IT operations are managed.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.