Driver jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for driving heavy vehicles and other vehicles in accordance with operating instructions and safe work procedures as…
- Valid South African code 10 driver’s license + PDP.
- Currently we are searching for a Driver for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Maintaining an accurate vehicle log.
R51 an hour
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with a code 14 (EC) license + DGP and PrDP non negotiable.
- Overtime will be needed every now and again and is compensated for.
- We'll help you complete the training process, either online or in-person at one of our local driver hubs;
- You don't even need to own a car to get started!
R80 an hour
- MrD Food drivers can earn R80 per hour on a flexible schedule delivering Food!
- An Android smartphone for the delivery app & GPS.
- Work part-time Friday-Sunday ,.
- Purpose: To provide driving services to the Regional Office, to collect and deliver documentation or goods to the Region or parties in order to support the…
R30 000 - R38 000 a month
- Own transport and valid drivers license - Travelling is required.
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- The successful candidate will be required to assist the Heavy Vehicle Drivers with the loading and offloading of equipment, goods and refuse at EMS ZKS as…
- Ability to pass Rand Water's K53 driver test.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and correct use, operation and maintenance of…
R6 000 a month
- Loading and off-loading of stock.
- Making sure that deliveries are correct as per invoice.
- Assist with driving responsibilities from time to time.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.