General Worker jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations.
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Run errands such as taking laundry to the cleaners and…
- The Agency’s policies and procedures and they must be accurate * Prepare the debtors age analysis.
- Profile. The Agency is thus strongly encouraging applicants…
- Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure.
- Competent, self-motivated, honest, integrity, friendly.
- Aspiring to a Barista career.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.