HR Officer jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Proven experience as HR officer.
- We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future.
- Monthly systems Audit to be conducted.
- Effective recruitment, selection and on-boarding.
- Identify recruitment need and what the business is looking for and create and load advertisement on…
R360 a day
- Our client is looking for an HR Manager with experience in the Construction Industry to join their team.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives…
Abantu Staffing Solutions
East London, Eastern Cape
R26 000 - R29 000 a month
- To provide front line HR services, to execute allocated project tasks and ad-hoc assistance with the resolution of employee issues in line with relevant…
- SA Metal Group is South Africa’s oldest and largest metal recycling company, and proudly turns 100 years old in 2019.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Our client, a well established bank is Sandton, is looking for a General Banking Officer who's primary responsibility is to provide support by managing core…
- The University of the Western Cape (UWC) enjoys national and international acclaim for its continuing contribution to democratic change in South Africa and for…
Klerksdorp, North West
- Prime Personnel based in Klerksdorp requires an HRO for our client in manufacturing.
- Duties includes Generalist work, manage of disciplinary enquiries, and all…
- To contribute to the development and success of Leroy Merlin, to actively drive HR strategies to deliver on key business outcomes.
- Deliver professional human resources services and solutions in support of overall business and line management requirements.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.