Rand Water jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and correct use, operation and maintenance of agricultural / horticultural related tool and plant to…
- The successful candidate will be required to assist the Heavy Vehicle Drivers with the loading and offloading of equipment, goods and refuse at EMS ZKS as…
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for driving heavy vehicles and other vehicles in accordance with operating instructions and safe work procedures as…
- 4 years’ experience in Operations preferably in a water industry.
- Rand Water is looking for a Process Supervisor – Sludge Handling (Shift Work), to supervise,…
- To develop in SAP ABAP, implement and support to ensure compatibility between all parts of the SAP system and the eventual link through to business requirements…
- The successful candidate will form part of the Horticultural Maintenance team, giving input into the maintenance & construction of landscapes and to provide…
- Provide support and project administration on project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques to Project Managers and their teams.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.