Receptionist jobs in Centurion, Gauteng 0157
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R348 851 a year
- CORRESPONDENCE: Draft general or administrative correspondence on own initiative or on the basis of instructions; finalize correspondence/reports for signature…
R13 000 a month
- Creating a holistically positive and pleasant patient experience at all times.
- Obtain patient’s information as per data required and capture timeously.
- At least 1 years Receptionist/switchboard experience.
- In order to be successful you must have Grade 12,.
- Please send a copy of your updated CV to us.
- General office housekeeping (Emails, Telephone, Filing) Create, organise and follow-up on watch repairs Manage jobs and due dates to ensure all jobs are…
- Has demonstrated an ability to perform all routine administrative activities in line with WFPs operating standards through day to day work.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities…
- Resolve calls logged by users.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Perform daily administrative tasks and provide feedback to management.
- Assists with country operations, under the direction of the HR/Contracts Manager, including managing facilities and office services.
- Orders and follow up supplier calls.
- DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain client and supplier database.
- General PA duties to managing members.
- Receptionist - calls receive and dispatch.
- Self management - all expectations to be managed diligently and efficiently.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.