University of Cape Town jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R339 870 - R399 846 a year
- We invite applications for this full-time permanent post for appointment as soon as possible.
- We are looking for a motivated person who is proactive and…
- The University of Cape Town and the Department of Health of the Western Cape Government invite applications for the above permanent post of Head of Division of…
- Transformation and capacity needs at universities, and involves the establishment or permanet academic.
- The University of Cape Town is pleased to announce the…
- University of Cape Town Lung Institute.
- CENTRE FOR LUNG INFECTION AND IMMUNITY.
- The University of Cape Town Lung Institute is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the…
- (3 Year Fixed Term Contract).
- Centre for Social Science Research- UKRI GCRF.
- Accelerating Achievement for Africa’s Adolescents Hub.
R830 552 - R977 119 a year
- The Information and Cybersecurity Team in the EIS division seeks a Senior Technical Specialist to develop infrastructure and.
- A strong customer service ethic.
- (Payclass 09: 3-year contract).
- Applications are invited for the post of Grants Coordinator for the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of.
- Governed by a contract that clearly stipulates the expectations, obligations, roles and responsibilities of the university and of the.
- JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW: MINE DUST RESEARCH.
- Minerals to Metals in the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Cape Town has been awarded a.
- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND REHABILITATION SCIENCES.
- The Division of Disability studies seeks to appoint a Lecturer to a part time (20 hours per week), permanent…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.