24/7 Security Services
3,5 out of 5 stars.

24/7 Security Services Employee Reviews

I've learned to work in a diverse group of employees and to deal. The workplace was friendly and grooming with great opportunities to interact with directors of the company.
Is berry good to work there because I was working alone but sometimes is not good to alone and I have learned much but anyway I was working hard was good
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
Best company to work for - equipped with best leadership team. Management door is always open to assist you were necessary and when you need assistant on work and personal related matters.
As I work for them two years it help me grow as security and work with different kinds off people.their mabagers most of them are friendly people to work with them
A good company that does not want their employees to develop or go ahead to succeed with their lives or cariers. They do not recognize a good hardworking somebody.
Working at 24/7 as a reaction officer was a previlage exciting journey for me.it helped me grow my expirience in security field and also build my discipline.
I was unable to solve some of my problems with the amount I get every month.I tried to get another job after loosing a job there but non had happened.I was using a double transport from my place to work.
Management is excellent!!!,normal working hours,working conditions are 90℅ good,l have learned a lot in this company, communication skills,myself l prefer working night shifts but l don't have a problem on on working day shift
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
Always hectic self discipline and self reliance team work dealing with site incidents, pressure from the management the most enjoyable time is where i was nominated the excellent worker of the year Gold Rank three times a year on 2014
Ability to formulate and exercise both administrative and management policies, work with others who are professionally inclined together we were able to bring the company to a greater height, ability to work under pressure and exercise inter - personal skill, a sustainable supervisory management, loss control management, management of disciplinary hearing / matters, task of delegation, task of communication, task of conflict / /dispute resolution, task of team building / team work etc
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
occasional long hours
Started working as an officer in Jan. Immediately got inhumane treatment from both site manager and supervisor. Already thinking of leaving the comp. Site supervisor always making bad references to people's wives during the parade. Yesterday I was forced to work in the rain. Disallowed to wear a beanie because "it was not June". Had nothing but a wet chair outside the guardhouse because the site manager locked the guardhouse because some officer was found sleeping( not me). Really, I could go on and on.
It is a very Fun, free place to work at, the job is very easy, the hours are not so bad, my only issue or problem is growth, having the opportunity to learn new things and salary review and benefits.
I believe that to work for 24/7 Security services gave me a good experience and I believe with the experience that I have now I can work with with anybody and I I believe that the leadership I have now I can lead my team to a better future
Pros
Cons
12 hours a day
Great Company to work for and lots of room for growth also a very high paced and highly stressful environment to work in. .....
Cons
I Elvis mukununde, is hereby to acknowledge you that I am very honest and brilliant person, 24/7 security have trained me to be a hard worker somebody.
Pros
I like to be very honesty to the client and company employment
Cons
I hate fighting at work and abusing of alcohol at work
Working 12 hours I want to try another industry But working fine with good management doing excellent job Guarding the properties of Bakwena for N1 /N2 toll gates
Pros
30 minutes lunch
Cons
12 hrs
So flexible and very energetic demand Busy environment, public service The company inquire a of vigilant and proven people which I did tried harder to adapt the level required by the company as well as clients
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
It was day shift then they show me sate . I learn how to behave at work and talk ot others. The management is very important to me as a work. The other thing is to know culture of resident. Always keep an eyes everywhere where are you working. Be friendly.
Pros
own
Cons
12hous
I took the company to another level and i was always doing my job with power and also respect it,our clients always happy with my good behaviour and communications with them and also gave them respect .i was always smiling but not taking bad things.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
12 hours
security site manager at maslow hotel in sandton the hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult person and most enjoyable moment is to work as a team
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours 12 hours per shift
> Not much time to do what needs to be done because there are certain everyday duties and then the unforseen things, no time for dinner because clients come first, and then it time to leave work.> Not one client is the same, nor the same needs, i try to understand each client and listen to their problem and accordingly try to help> Between my daily tasks I can take order and know what needs to comes first or need to be moved down the list of tasks.> Work only between men and this is no time for humanity. I am a person who cares and will take time to listen to employers and assist by supporting them but not in the industry, so it's very difficult not to show that side of me.>When my boss asks for something and it's already done, when clients phone my boss to thank him for my friendly service, when I go home and all my tasks on my list is ticked.
Pros
lunch
Cons
after hours - if needed