24/7 Security Services
3,5 out of 5 stars.
24/7 Security Services Employee Review

Very rude and degrading supervisors

1,0
8 March 2019
Started working as an officer in Jan. Immediately got inhumane treatment from both site manager and supervisor. Already thinking of leaving the comp. Site supervisor always making bad references to people's wives during the parade. Yesterday I was forced to work in the rain. Disallowed to wear a beanie because "it was not June". Had nothing but a wet chair outside the guardhouse because the site manager locked the guardhouse because some officer was found sleeping( not me). Really, I could go on and on.
5,0
31 March 2020
security officer (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Best company to work for - equipped with best leadership team. Management door is always open to assist you were necessary and when you need assistant on work and personal related matters.
5,0
6 February 2020
armed guard (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
As I work for them two years it help me grow as security and work with different kinds off people.their mabagers most of them are friendly people to work with them
1,0
29 January 2020
security officer (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
A good company that does not want their employees to develop or go ahead to succeed with their lives or cariers. They do not recognize a good hardworking somebody.
  1. Very rude and degrading supervisors