24/7 Security Services
3,5 out of 5 stars.

24/7 Security Services Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Management is excellent!!!,normal working hours,working conditions are 90℅ good,l have learned a lot in this company, communication skills,myself l prefer working night shifts but l don't have a problem on on working day shift
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
Best company to work for - equipped with best leadership team. Management door is always open to assist you were necessary and when you need assistant on work and personal related matters.
As I work for them two years it help me grow as security and work with different kinds off people.their mabagers most of them are friendly people to work with them
A good company that does not want their employees to develop or go ahead to succeed with their lives or cariers. They do not recognize a good hardworking somebody.
Always hectic self discipline and self reliance team work dealing with site incidents, pressure from the management the most enjoyable time is where i was nominated the excellent worker of the year Gold Rank three times a year on 2014
Started working as an officer in Jan. Immediately got inhumane treatment from both site manager and supervisor. Already thinking of leaving the comp. Site supervisor always making bad references to people's wives during the parade. Yesterday I was forced to work in the rain. Disallowed to wear a beanie because "it was not June". Had nothing but a wet chair outside the guardhouse because the site manager locked the guardhouse because some officer was found sleeping( not me). Really, I could go on and on.
It is a very Fun, free place to work at, the job is very easy, the hours are not so bad, my only issue or problem is growth, having the opportunity to learn new things and salary review and benefits.
I Elvis mukununde, is hereby to acknowledge you that I am very honest and brilliant person, 24/7 security have trained me to be a hard worker somebody.
Pros
I like to be very honesty to the client and company employment
Cons
I hate fighting at work and abusing of alcohol at work