24/7 Security Services
3,5 out of 5 stars.

24/7 Security Services Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

I've learned to work in a diverse group of employees and to deal. The workplace was friendly and grooming with great opportunities to interact with directors of the company.
Is berry good to work there because I was working alone but sometimes is not good to alone and I have learned much but anyway I was working hard was good
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
> Not much time to do what needs to be done because there are certain everyday duties and then the unforseen things, no time for dinner because clients come first, and then it time to leave work.> Not one client is the same, nor the same needs, i try to understand each client and listen to their problem and accordingly try to help> Between my daily tasks I can take order and know what needs to comes first or need to be moved down the list of tasks.> Work only between men and this is no time for humanity. I am a person who cares and will take time to listen to employers and assist by supporting them but not in the industry, so it's very difficult not to show that side of me.>When my boss asks for something and it's already done, when clients phone my boss to thank him for my friendly service, when I go home and all my tasks on my list is ticked.
Pros
lunch
Cons
after hours - if needed
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 24/7 Security Services?