24/7 Security Services
3,5 out of 5 stars.

24/7 Security Services Job Security & Advancement reviews

I've learned to work in a diverse group of employees and to deal. The workplace was friendly and grooming with great opportunities to interact with directors of the company.
As I work for them two years it help me grow as security and work with different kinds off people.their mabagers most of them are friendly people to work with them
A good company that does not want their employees to develop or go ahead to succeed with their lives or cariers. They do not recognize a good hardworking somebody.
Working at 24/7 as a reaction officer was a previlage exciting journey for me.it helped me grow my expirience in security field and also build my discipline.
Started working as an officer in Jan. Immediately got inhumane treatment from both site manager and supervisor. Already thinking of leaving the comp. Site supervisor always making bad references to people's wives during the parade. Yesterday I was forced to work in the rain. Disallowed to wear a beanie because "it was not June". Had nothing but a wet chair outside the guardhouse because the site manager locked the guardhouse because some officer was found sleeping( not me). Really, I could go on and on.
It is a very Fun, free place to work at, the job is very easy, the hours are not so bad, my only issue or problem is growth, having the opportunity to learn new things and salary review and benefits.
I believe that to work for 24/7 Security services gave me a good experience and I believe with the experience that I have now I can work with with anybody and I I believe that the leadership I have now I can lead my team to a better future
Pros
Cons
12 hours a day
Great Company to work for and lots of room for growth also a very high paced and highly stressful environment to work in. .....
Pros