3 Way Marketing

3 Way Marketing Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
3,0
Do your target and go home,don't agree on getting promoted cause its just not cool.
Always have positive mind so you can make money

Obvious the is always favoritism.

Commission base only
Pros
Incentives
Cons
You work hard no target no money n you will go home around 19:00
1,0
I wasn't paid the money that we agreed on for 3 month's, 3 way is bad new because they don't follow rules and regulations. They threat their employees bad...
1,0
Selfish team leaders who make you knock off at 7 while contract says 5 pm..
Bad working environment where you get R20 a sale . Because they travel in cqrs they careless about our safety
Pros
Cons
I hate it
3,0
it is good company for someone who likes to work without pressure and relax, learned so much especially from my manager and teammates, in a way it helped me with my discipline issues .
4,0
its a fun environment to it has people full of energy, ive that its every important to make your own money. you can work with management they are understanding and fair, its fun place to be always playing music to motivate people to work. hardest part about the job its that its commission based call center sometime its hard but its doable. after reaching your daily target you can go home
Pros
incentives
5,0
3 way marketing is a great company to work for however their management is not great and needs to pay attention to that. Team leaders need to be changed or sent back to the dialers as they do not know how to do their job right.
Pros
Free lunches
3,0
Hard days and allot of running around - multi tasking and allot of information at once.

I am sad to be leaving after my contract has expired but have learnt allot of new skills in this marketing industry.
Pros
Fun and Young Company
Cons
No growth