3ISOLUTIONS

3ISOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Competitive & Fun

Great working environment lots of growth and money to earn however the hours are long and you work some weekends. But the staff are all friendly and the growth is good.

Pros

Good salary

Fun workplace

The work environment was really chilled the managers were so easygoing and made people connect with each other which created a positive environment. Which made people comfortable with each other in groups.

Pros

More balanced

Cons

Productive and fun work environment

Great work ethic and great people to..Growth in the company is something one can look forward toSalary is worth the hours you put in... You eat what you earn

Pros

Growth n salary

Cons

3I solutions is a fun and productive workplace to be at.

A typical day at work you start off by feeling welcomed by staff members, What I've learned from just being a maintenance worker was networking skills, configuring routers, desktop support, cctv installation, repairing of tech issues such as troubleshooting hardware issues, setting up machines so that employees can be productive within the company, maintenance work such as painting, plumbing, carpeting, reconstructing walls, etc, and plenty room for more ! To me 3I Solutions is a home where you can grow in I work late hours because of the comfort zone I am in when im at 3I and that the job needs to be completed to place smiles on fellow colleagues and that I'd break a sweat to keep them and the company happy and productive. 3I Solutions is one of those keys to your success.

Pros

They'll provide you with anything means necessary.

My family

Best experience I've ever had at any workplace they are like family. U get rewarded for ur work ethic just do ur job properly and u won't have any problems

Cons

a very energetic workplace, filled with friendly staff.A very productive and fun workplace as well

We would start work at 9am to 9pm monday to thursday. Every day at work was enjoyable.I learned a lot especially about a working in a fast paced environment where you're constantly being evaluated so it'd always keep you on your feet.The culture at 3i was that it was a very adaptive environment because everyone spent most of their time at work so we all had to learn to be at each other's aid most of the time.Dealing with a difficult customer was always a nightmare because would always have to maintain a friendly a subtle tone.

Pros

free lunch every thursday, free wifi, free transport

Cons

Floor support during busy days

There was a good and stressful day at work sometimes, and I learned to become more patient and understanding especially with the angry clients on the phone that's my hardest part of the job, and my best part of the job is when I resolved the customer's issue no matter how stressful it was.

Fun and workplace

Working at 3is solutions was a Great experience for me . I have learned a lot ,the job was not easy and was a challenge for me , thanks for that challenge i have a lot of experience in customer service .

Its a very exciting environment too work in

Very helpful. Always available too assists you. They like family The difficult part of the company was the music playing in the background , but more further they very helpful

My overall review about this company is that its an amazing place to build youre skills and take on the world from there

While i did not have a long and too happy stay with the company. I was enabled by them to work harder and faster and they in my opinion gave me a further set of skills that makes me who i am today and will carry that on to the next company thats lucky enough to hire me.

Working at this particular company really broadened my experience and helped me grow in this particular field of work.

As someone who only had retail experience, it was quite exciting to have indirect interactions with people from different backgrounds. I also grew so much in this field of work not just as an employee but also as a person.

Fun place to work at but can be stressful

The environment is fun to work in, managers are friendly and it's feels like a family. Growth within the company is not guaranteed and job stability is poor.

Pros

Incentives, attendance bonus, work space and friendly people

Cons

No benefits, basic salary is worked according to the amount of hours worked

It's a nice company to work for and the environment is number one there is nothing I can complain about besides da type of work I was doing.

Just to find out more about a new employee and fit it were u think it will fit best instead of just hiring someone and put them in any department but all in all it's a lovely place to at and for. Only thing I wished for at the place is to do something I would have enjoyed but I was given no choice because was put at a department and couldn't say anything after that.

Pros

Nice cup of coffee

Cons

Full of energy, very vibrant

A typical day at work is always something new to learn from. What I have learnt during that time is to always be punctual, and to always stay positive. Management was excellent, always giving feedback on a daily basis. The workplace is quite easy to adapt to. The hardest part of doing code calling was definitely trying to keep you self-esteem on a high. Everyday was a day to look forward to, it’s definitely a workplace full of energy.

So much pressure for so little money

There is so much pressure for too little money and the hours spent in the office are too crazy one simply has no life. And the job security is poor and unfair dismissals.

Pros

free coffee

Fun Work Place

Enjoyed working here, everyone is welcoming and fun to work with. Management is always there to offer help where it's need. Great campaigns and amazing people

Productivity

Really nice place to work for you will learn a lot about the financial industry and the insurance trade .Company has security as well ,and u never stop learning .

Pros

learning

professional and fun

prioritization. management needs to be approachable. diversity with MUTUAL RESPECT and PROFESSIONALISM amongst all employees and employers. great work ethic and teamwork (includes leadership). hardest part of the day should be leaving when the work is incomplete. most enjoyable part of the day should meeting all deadlines with time to spare.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Favouritsm

not fun at all depressing

typical day at work get to the office at 6 start working 6;30 dealing with irate customers throughout the day but learned alot as to deal with these types of clients ,meaning giving them want the want to hear but also making sure they understand and accept why we in the situation and how to better it....no culture you a robot multitasking speaking to 3 people at once ,staff party well thats just a soccer day with 1 boerewors pp and i like neither hardest part of the job would be dealing with your colleagues mistakes and dealing with an irate client,leaving at 3pm is the best

Pros

unlimited breaks

Cons

no security in the workplace

The reason for no security in the workplace is that the campaigns withdraw very quickly and there was alack of communication regarding certain aspects of the role we had to play as sales agents

Pros

nothing

Cons

time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3ISOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3ISOLUTIONS Reviews by Location