3ISOLUTIONS

3ISOLUTIONS Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Working at this particular company really broadened my experience and helped me grow in this particular field of work.

As someone who only had retail experience, it was quite exciting to have indirect interactions with people from different backgrounds. I also grew so much in this field of work not just as an employee but also as a person.

Fun place to work at but can be stressful

The environment is fun to work in, managers are friendly and it's feels like a family. Growth within the company is not guaranteed and job stability is poor.

Pros

Incentives, attendance bonus, work space and friendly people

Cons

No benefits, basic salary is worked according to the amount of hours worked

It's a nice company to work for and the environment is number one there is nothing I can complain about besides da type of work I was doing.

Just to find out more about a new employee and fit it were u think it will fit best instead of just hiring someone and put them in any department but all in all it's a lovely place to at and for. Only thing I wished for at the place is to do something I would have enjoyed but I was given no choice because was put at a department and couldn't say anything after that.

Pros

Nice cup of coffee

Cons

Full of energy, very vibrant

A typical day at work is always something new to learn from. What I have learnt during that time is to always be punctual, and to always stay positive. Management was excellent, always giving feedback on a daily basis. The workplace is quite easy to adapt to. The hardest part of doing code calling was definitely trying to keep you self-esteem on a high. Everyday was a day to look forward to, it’s definitely a workplace full of energy.

professional and fun

prioritization. management needs to be approachable. diversity with MUTUAL RESPECT and PROFESSIONALISM amongst all employees and employers. great work ethic and teamwork (includes leadership). hardest part of the day should be leaving when the work is incomplete. most enjoyable part of the day should meeting all deadlines with time to spare.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Favouritsm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3ISOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance