3ISOLUTIONS

Customer Service Representative8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Diversity at it's best!

The campaign I worked on was for an international organization. What made my experience so amazing was getting to know people from all over the world.

Pros

Supper provided when theres overtime. Provided partial transportation either to/from work

Cons

Long hours Few off days

Fun workplace

The work environment was really chilled the managers were so easygoing and made people connect with each other which created a positive environment. Which made people comfortable with each other in groups.

Pros

More balanced

My family

Best experience I've ever had at any workplace they are like family. U get rewarded for ur work ethic just do ur job properly and u won't have any problems

Cons

a very energetic workplace, filled with friendly staff.A very productive and fun workplace as well

We would start work at 9am to 9pm monday to thursday. Every day at work was enjoyable.I learned a lot especially about a working in a fast paced environment where you're constantly being evaluated so it'd always keep you on your feet.The culture at 3i was that it was a very adaptive environment because everyone spent most of their time at work so we all had to learn to be at each other's aid most of the time.Dealing with a difficult customer was always a nightmare because would always have to maintain a friendly a subtle tone.

Pros

free lunch every thursday, free wifi, free transport

Cons

Floor support during busy days

There was a good and stressful day at work sometimes, and I learned to become more patient and understanding especially with the angry clients on the phone that's my hardest part of the job, and my best part of the job is when I resolved the customer's issue no matter how stressful it was.

Fun and workplace

Working at 3is solutions was a Great experience for me . I have learned a lot ,the job was not easy and was a challenge for me , thanks for that challenge i have a lot of experience in customer service .

My overall review about this company is that its an amazing place to build youre skills and take on the world from there

While i did not have a long and too happy stay with the company. I was enabled by them to work harder and faster and they in my opinion gave me a further set of skills that makes me who i am today and will carry that on to the next company thats lucky enough to hire me.

Productivity

Really nice place to work for you will learn a lot about the financial industry and the insurance trade .Company has security as well ,and u never stop learning .

Pros

learning

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3ISOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,9 out of 5 stars for Culture

3ISOLUTIONS Reviews by Location

• 3ISOLUTIONS
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?