3ISOLUTIONS

South Africa21 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Diversity at it's best!

The campaign I worked on was for an international organization. What made my experience so amazing was getting to know people from all over the world.

Pros

Supper provided when theres overtime. Provided partial transportation either to/from work

Cons

Long hours Few off days

Productive and fun work environment

Great work ethic and great people to..Growth in the company is something one can look forward toSalary is worth the hours you put in... You eat what you earn

Pros

Growth n salary

Fun and workplace

Working at 3is solutions was a Great experience for me . I have learned a lot ,the job was not easy and was a challenge for me , thanks for that challenge i have a lot of experience in customer service .

My overall review about this company is that its an amazing place to build youre skills and take on the world from there

While i did not have a long and too happy stay with the company. I was enabled by them to work harder and faster and they in my opinion gave me a further set of skills that makes me who i am today and will carry that on to the next company thats lucky enough to hire me.

Working at this particular company really broadened my experience and helped me grow in this particular field of work.

As someone who only had retail experience, it was quite exciting to have indirect interactions with people from different backgrounds. I also grew so much in this field of work not just as an employee but also as a person.

It's a nice company to work for and the environment is number one there is nothing I can complain about besides da type of work I was doing.

Just to find out more about a new employee and fit it were u think it will fit best instead of just hiring someone and put them in any department but all in all it's a lovely place to at and for. Only thing I wished for at the place is to do something I would have enjoyed but I was given no choice because was put at a department and couldn't say anything after that.

Pros

Nice cup of coffee

Cons

So much pressure for so little money

There is so much pressure for too little money and the hours spent in the office are too crazy one simply has no life. And the job security is poor and unfair dismissals.

Pros

free coffee

Productivity

Really nice place to work for you will learn a lot about the financial industry and the insurance trade .Company has security as well ,and u never stop learning .

Pros

learning

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 3ISOLUTIONS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3ISOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3ISOLUTIONS Reviews by Location