3ISOLUTIONS

South Africa21 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Diversity at it's best!

The campaign I worked on was for an international organization. What made my experience so amazing was getting to know people from all over the world.

Pros

Supper provided when theres overtime. Provided partial transportation either to/from work

Cons

Long hours Few off days

Competitive & Fun

Great working environment lots of growth and money to earn however the hours are long and you work some weekends. But the staff are all friendly and the growth is good.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Productive and fun work environment

Great work ethic and great people to..Growth in the company is something one can look forward toSalary is worth the hours you put in... You eat what you earn

Pros

Growth n salary

Cons

a very energetic workplace, filled with friendly staff.A very productive and fun workplace as well

We would start work at 9am to 9pm monday to thursday. Every day at work was enjoyable.I learned a lot especially about a working in a fast paced environment where you're constantly being evaluated so it'd always keep you on your feet.The culture at 3i was that it was a very adaptive environment because everyone spent most of their time at work so we all had to learn to be at each other's aid most of the time.Dealing with a difficult customer was always a nightmare because would always have to maintain a friendly a subtle tone.

Pros

free lunch every thursday, free wifi, free transport

Cons

Fun place to work at but can be stressful

The environment is fun to work in, managers are friendly and it's feels like a family. Growth within the company is not guaranteed and job stability is poor.

Pros

Incentives, attendance bonus, work space and friendly people

Cons

No benefits, basic salary is worked according to the amount of hours worked

So much pressure for so little money

There is so much pressure for too little money and the hours spent in the office are too crazy one simply has no life. And the job security is poor and unfair dismissals.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3ISOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3ISOLUTIONS Reviews by Location

• 3ISOLUTIONS
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?