3ISOLUTIONS

South Africa21 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Diversity at it's best!

The campaign I worked on was for an international organization. What made my experience so amazing was getting to know people from all over the world.

Pros

Supper provided when theres overtime. Provided partial transportation either to/from work

Cons

Long hours Few off days

Competitive & Fun

Great working environment lots of growth and money to earn however the hours are long and you work some weekends. But the staff are all friendly and the growth is good.

Pros

Good salary

Fun workplace

The work environment was really chilled the managers were so easygoing and made people connect with each other which created a positive environment. Which made people comfortable with each other in groups.

Pros

More balanced

Cons

Productive and fun work environment

Great work ethic and great people to..Growth in the company is something one can look forward toSalary is worth the hours you put in... You eat what you earn

Pros

Growth n salary

Cons

3I solutions is a fun and productive workplace to be at.

A typical day at work you start off by feeling welcomed by staff members, What I've learned from just being a maintenance worker was networking skills, configuring routers, desktop support, cctv installation, repairing of tech issues such as troubleshooting hardware issues, setting up machines so that employees can be productive within the company, maintenance work such as painting, plumbing, carpeting, reconstructing walls, etc, and plenty room for more ! To me 3I Solutions is a home where you can grow in I work late hours because of the comfort zone I am in when im at 3I and that the job needs to be completed to place smiles on fellow colleagues and that I'd break a sweat to keep them and the company happy and productive. 3I Solutions is one of those keys to your success.

Pros

They'll provide you with anything means necessary.

a very energetic workplace, filled with friendly staff.A very productive and fun workplace as well

We would start work at 9am to 9pm monday to thursday. Every day at work was enjoyable.I learned a lot especially about a working in a fast paced environment where you're constantly being evaluated so it'd always keep you on your feet.The culture at 3i was that it was a very adaptive environment because everyone spent most of their time at work so we all had to learn to be at each other's aid most of the time.Dealing with a difficult customer was always a nightmare because would always have to maintain a friendly a subtle tone.

Pros

free lunch every thursday, free wifi, free transport

Cons

My overall review about this company is that its an amazing place to build youre skills and take on the world from there

While i did not have a long and too happy stay with the company. I was enabled by them to work harder and faster and they in my opinion gave me a further set of skills that makes me who i am today and will carry that on to the next company thats lucky enough to hire me.

It's a nice company to work for and the environment is number one there is nothing I can complain about besides da type of work I was doing.

Just to find out more about a new employee and fit it were u think it will fit best instead of just hiring someone and put them in any department but all in all it's a lovely place to at and for. Only thing I wished for at the place is to do something I would have enjoyed but I was given no choice because was put at a department and couldn't say anything after that.

Pros

Nice cup of coffee

Cons

So much pressure for so little money

There is so much pressure for too little money and the hours spent in the office are too crazy one simply has no life. And the job security is poor and unfair dismissals.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

not fun at all depressing

typical day at work get to the office at 6 start working 6;30 dealing with irate customers throughout the day but learned alot as to deal with these types of clients ,meaning giving them want the want to hear but also making sure they understand and accept why we in the situation and how to better it....no culture you a robot multitasking speaking to 3 people at once ,staff party well thats just a soccer day with 1 boerewors pp and i like neither hardest part of the job would be dealing with your colleagues mistakes and dealing with an irate client,leaving at 3pm is the best

Pros

unlimited breaks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3ISOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3ISOLUTIONS Reviews by Location

• 3ISOLUTIONS
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?