Abbott

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,4Job Security & Advancement

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5 499 reviews

Need to look for new opportunities

Was a company with very good culture and balance between work and family. I feel like this is changing a lot and need more work driven and more after hours work. Offers good salary but commission was also cut. Need to have balance and now struggle to maintain this.

Pros

Had a very good culture

Cons

Culture is changing

Stressful and Productive

It's really stressfully and challenging, what I have experience is that, environment is one the best, salary it's superb, work balance is really supreme and interresting.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long hours when production is raising.

A company in its own world

Cons Difficult culture Poor management Outdated systems Pro Senior management, the rest doesn’t matter Very unorthodox, not in a good way... Pros Good salary and benefits Location away from business hubs

Pros

Competitive Packages

Cons

Poor culture, no work life balance, disastrous management

Great management and culture

Good working hours and remuneration benefits. Wonderful people I worked with. Great support and training offered both for job and for personal development.

Reception

I worked at this company many years ago and at the time they where a great company to work for.The management at the time was very helpful, and totally supportive.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Not really

productive and excellent place to work

excellent company to work for which follows rules and regulations.company abids by it procudures at all times.excellent management who is always there to assist in problems that 1 may have.most enjoyable part of my job will be interacting with different people off the FMCG buisness.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 5 499 reviews