Abbott

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,9Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5 499 reviews

Productive and fun to work there

Great company to work for working Monday to Friday working remotely just wish salary was good though management and support very much organised traveling in and out country was fun and exciting meeting my other colleagues

Stressful and Productive

It's really stressfully and challenging, what I have experience is that, environment is one the best, salary it's superb, work balance is really supreme and interresting.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long hours when production is raising.

A company in its own world

Cons Difficult culture Poor management Outdated systems Pro Senior management, the rest doesn’t matter Very unorthodox, not in a good way... Pros Good salary and benefits Location away from business hubs

Pros

Competitive Packages

Cons

Poor culture, no work life balance, disastrous management

Need to look for new opportunities

Was a company with very good culture and balance between work and family. I feel like this is changing a lot and need more work driven and more after hours work. Offers good salary but commission was also cut. Need to have balance and now struggle to maintain this.

Pros

Had a very good culture

Cons

Culture is changing

Fun. Challenging.

- The belief in me was encouraging. - I learnt to work under pressure and to catch information fast and always remember it. - Pay attention to detail.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No recognition. No stability. Too much in a short time.

Great management and culture

Good working hours and remuneration benefits. Wonderful people I worked with. Great support and training offered both for job and for personal development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 5 499 reviews

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Abbott
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?