AbbVie

South Africa3 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 269 reviews

Productive and satisfying

I enjoyed working there. Great camaraderie. Constant training and opportunity for self improvement. Regular feedback from management. Very high standard and work ethic encouraged

Pros

On site canteen

Cons

Lots of home administration

productive and best trainer

A company with amazing values and ethics, best trainings and technological advancements. I am proud to be part of AbbVie, were a diversified Cultural approach is balanced and well aligned with local and International policies. I acquired more skills and experinece with a good learning pace. My exposure to different wat of wirking improved not only in my skill development but behavioural management also. Thank you AbbVie.

Fantastic company to work for

This company look after their people, we continuously learn on e-learning system, CEO is fantastic, Hardest part of the job is interacting with the people, because they are on the 1st floor and I am on the ground level. But there is enough to do, this company is innovative, exciting and there are always changes going on. As an employee here it was good but there comes a time to move on....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AbbVie. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 269 reviews

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • AbbVie
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?