Abelanani Creations

Clear
3,0Work-Life Balance
2,8Management

Stressful environment

A typical day at work was going through your checklist/to do list for the day.Checking on the progress of your orders so you can give clients feedback and completing quotations not attended too on the previous day. Making sure that calls are answered as there was no cold calling/prospecting for new clients,every call was a potential client. I was a sales executive and it was my very first job.I learned about corporate gifting,different types of branding methods,substrates and customer service. The company is family owned by a couple who have invested a lot in buying stock overseas and buying machinery so they can print and sometimes manufacture in house.The management style is more of a micro management style where your work is monitored on a daily basis. Personally I found the environment to be stressful as we took on so many orders that sometimes we were not able to get the order out on time,which led to clients complaining about poor service. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that all products were branded in house,so it was easier to keep track of the orders as we did not have to rely on another supplier.

Pros

inhouse branding, 13th cheque

Cons

highly stressful environment, micro management

Extreme pressure due to lack of management

Good as a first job, no growth after that and production manager has poor values and skills required to do the job and lead a team. CEO and management are biased in decisions and can make you feel like you have committed a crime.

Pros

Cons

Extreme pressure and long hours

Awesome Abelanani

Abelanani is a nice place to work in they are understanding and they understand you as a person the salary is okay if you are starting. The working times are okay

Pros

Great peers and management

Cons

System problems

Disappointing

Abelanani was a horrible place to work at, there is way too much politics that goes on there, there is no job security and the staff, management and owners only look out for their best interest, we were forced to work extremely long hours and overtime, if we could not work overtime we were given warnings.

Room for growth is high

Awesome people to work with Operational manager needs some work Company needs own building Too many people in a building Staff are too free Directors friendly Helpful management

Pros

Branding for days

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abelanani Creations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture

Abelanani Creations Reviews by Location

• Abelanani Creations
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?