ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

About me

4,0
7 January 2018
In light of my knowledge and experience in Banking and Customer service, I feel I would be a good asset to the company. I have put measures in place to easily assist me in identifying possible fraudulent activities through the monitoring of accounts. I am a dependable individual. I always put the customer’s needs first, willing to go the extra mile for all customers. I am reliable, always looking for ways to improving customer service and I have earned a reputation as a creative problem solver. The opportunity presented here excites me. My substantial experience will help me to know how to approach similar situations. I am not afraid to seek advice relating to the job role and accept criticism from others to help me grow. One of my major strengths is my ability to work hard and I work well individually and in a team. Once I make a decision to accomplish something, it gets done and to the best of my ability I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job because of my passion for excellence. I am committed to producing truly world class results and customer service.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Work flexi hours.
Cons
Long hours at times.
5,0
25 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Procurement Administrator/ KYV (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed everything about working for Absa bank limited, the management was great, we were not being micromanaged, we were given a fair chance to do our jobs and reach deadlines, i learnt a lot, I would work at Absa again given an opportunity.
4,0
7 November 2018
Same role
RISK MITIGATING ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) - Durban South Africa
With many years banking experience, my time with ABSA was a competitive career opportunity. My development was ongoing and together with being part of an awesome Team, my communications skills and strong work ethic was a Team benefit.
Pros
Excellent working environment
5,0
5 August 2020
Same location
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Collaborate team. High level of information sharing meaning good socialization into the organization. Employees very friendly and high level of team work and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues. Good market related salary offered to employees.