ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

Friendly and productive

4,0
2 July 2019
In general Absa is a great place to work. In my current position I've grown tremendously in terms of analytical thinking and Excel. The workplace culture is friendly and productive, and our HR team is in the habit of sharing knowledge. In my opinion, the hardest part of most jobs is the uncertainty of the future in terms of the current volatile economic climate. What I really enjoy and appreciate about my job is the fact that I'm able to work from home. The time I would have spent in traffic, is now spent being productive and working. I am currently in the market for a permanent position in the HR environment and would consider any suitable office-based positions.
3,0
2,0
3,0
4,0
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Uncertainty in the job market
5 August 2020
Same roleSame location
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Collaborate team. High level of information sharing meaning good socialization into the organization. Employees very friendly and high level of team work and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues. Good market related salary offered to employees.
10 March 2020
Same location
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Migrating customers to Atms Assits customers with all related queries. Handling of debit and credit cards by activating on the system with a pin number Handled debit and credit card fraud and losses. Handled the fica process by updating customers information on the systems with relavant
25 February 2020
Same location
Procurement Administrator/ KYV (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed everything about working for Absa bank limited, the management was great, we were not being micromanaged, we were given a fair chance to do our jobs and reach deadlines, i learnt a lot, I would work at Absa again given an opportunity.