ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

fun working organization

28 January 2020
It is always fun working here in a branch it can get hectic as sales is all you ever have to think of and our customers are very important to us . the work place itself is cultural and everyone gets along fine .
the hardest part of my job is making a target making sales its challenging but its also fun .

the enjoyable part of my job is helping people and making banking easier and simpler .
3,0
3,0
5,0
Pros
managing yourself
Cons
coming late and being in trouble
4,0
24 August 2017
Same roleSame location
Bulk Cash Teller and switchboard operator (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I would like to work for absa again their customer service is excellent i believe in working for a winning bank. I do know the policies and procedures as well.
Pros
When you go in training meals is privided
Cons
Na
4,0
16 January 2019
Same location
Esp Migration on Boarding Consultant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I have learn how to evolve with different projects .

Systems and that there is growth and opportunity within myself and the organisation /

Strong management team that motives
Pros
if you came early to work, you can leave early
Cons
different projects
2,0
9 May 2018
Same location
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Absa Bank Ltd does not care about their employees or even their clients as proven by the way they do business for the last 22 years. They cannot even get the basics right.

Employees working for this company have personal life issues or relationship failures at least once somewhere in their career. They expect everything with the very basic and limited resources they have and do not care how it affect the client facing staff.
Pros
Cons
Bad reputation - ashamed to tell people you work for Absa Bank.