ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

My job was to do bankserv, receiving queries from another banks to check who is debted their clients and give them feedback with all information

16 April 2020
I was doing my practically at ABSA becouse i was studying Banking service advice with Milpark under Letsema agency. They place me at absa Waltloo block B, and i was enjoying my self, Management was so supportive i wish i could get another opportunity to work again with them
4,0
21 September 2020
Treasury Clerk (Former Employee) - Carolina, Mpumalanga
I enjoyed working at absa as I gained more experience. Just team work was not there at all times but I manage to co operate with the situation. I also develop in working under pressure. I started as a teller but I ended up as a Treasury clerk doing Atms as well. So I manage to learn Atms, Treasury and business Teller.

I learned to take instructions as it is and not argue and stay positive in every situation.
Pros
No lunch in busy days
Cons
Long hours with a Saturday
5 August 2020
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Collaborate team. High level of information sharing meaning good socialization into the organization. Employees very friendly and high level of team work and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues. Good market related salary offered to employees.
20 July 2020
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Roodepoort, Gauteng
ive been working for absa for a year now, I’ve enjoyed working with a great group of people at my current employer, but this opportunity in this company fits very well with the direction I want to take my career.