ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

Productive and customer focussed

14 May 2020
Daily focus to delight our clients. Ensure growth by minimising losses and increasing sales achievements. Encourage Collaboration. Training and upskilling of staff.
3,0
21 September 2020
Treasury Clerk (Former Employee) - Carolina, Mpumalanga
I enjoyed working at absa as I gained more experience. Just team work was not there at all times but I manage to co operate with the situation. I also develop in working under pressure. I started as a teller but I ended up as a Treasury clerk doing Atms as well. So I manage to learn Atms, Treasury and business Teller.

I learned to take instructions as it is and not argue and stay positive in every situation.
Pros
No lunch in busy days
Cons
Long hours with a Saturday
5,0
5 August 2020
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Collaborate team. High level of information sharing meaning good socialization into the organization. Employees very friendly and high level of team work and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues. Good market related salary offered to employees.
5,0
20 July 2020
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Roodepoort, Gauteng
ive been working for absa for a year now, I’ve enjoyed working with a great group of people at my current employer, but this opportunity in this company fits very well with the direction I want to take my career.