ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

4,0
21 September 2020
I enjoyed working at absa as I gained more experience. Just team work was not there at all times but I manage to co operate with the situation. I also develop in working under pressure. I started as a teller but I ended up as a Treasury clerk doing Atms as well. So I manage to learn Atms, Treasury and business Teller.I learned to take instructions as it is and not argue and stay positive in every situation.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
No lunch in busy days
Cons
Long hours with a Saturday
6 February 2017
Same role
Treasury clerk (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Everyday has new and exciting challenges. I have learned to manage my time correctly, how to be most productive and skills in different areas. Management is respective and reasonable according to policy. The job does not have hardest parts but challenges that you overcome. The most enjoyable is new challenges and changes that you learn from and that you continually grow and develop yourself.
Pros
confidential
Cons
confidential
2 November 2020
Sales Consultant/ Work Base Experience (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
At ABSA I was a leaner sent by my college to do work base experience since it was my final year for business management certificate (NCV) I was there for a week which is 7days to observe all the processes on how thing are done at ABSA and it was very exciting since it wa my first time being in a big cooperate environment, I gave all my ability to what were deligated to me after my observation and I'm happy about my outcome it was perfect.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Not allowed to hang out with client as the queue is always very long
5 August 2020
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Collaborate team. High level of information sharing meaning good socialization into the organization. Employees very friendly and high level of team work and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues. Good market related salary offered to employees.