ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

Team player, Outstanding performer for consecutive years

24 May 2018
I am a very hard working person, fast learner, don't need any supervision. Meeting deadlines is my main focus and I love challenges. Helping clients is what I do best, and to ensure that client is happy and satisfied.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Team buildings
Cons
4,0
2 July 2019
Same role
Legal collection specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland Park Kingsway Campus, Gauteng
It has a great culture constant team buildings are had to motivate staff members. We were given alot of opportunity to grow ourselves personally. I gained alot of knowledge throughout my career at Absa.
5 August 2020
Same location
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Collaborate team. High level of information sharing meaning good socialization into the organization. Employees very friendly and high level of team work and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues. Good market related salary offered to employees.
10 March 2020
Same location
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Migrating customers to Atms Assits customers with all related queries. Handling of debit and credit cards by activating on the system with a pin number Handled debit and credit card fraud and losses. Handled the fica process by updating customers information on the systems with relavant
  1. Team player, Outstanding performer for consecutive years