ABSA BANK LIMITED
ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Review

Workplace culture

18 March 2020
The workplace is quite interesting but stressful most of the time. The staff collaboration is outstanding and teamwork is the priority while maintaining the company's value as the basis of all actions.
3,0
2,0
2,0
4,0
25 November 2017
Same role
Branch Service Official (Current Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
Best Company to work for. Able to grow within three months in the organisation.The company has many different department that one can be able to explore to and find your passion.
Pros
Growth within the company.
Cons
4,0
21 September 2020
Treasury Clerk (Former Employee) - Carolina, Mpumalanga
I enjoyed working at absa as I gained more experience. Just team work was not there at all times but I manage to co operate with the situation. I also develop in working under pressure. I started as a teller but I ended up as a Treasury clerk doing Atms as well. So I manage to learn Atms, Treasury and business Teller.I learned to take instructions as it is and not argue and stay positive in every situation.
Pros
No lunch in busy days
Cons
Long hours with a Saturday
5 August 2020
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Collaborate team. High level of information sharing meaning good socialization into the organization. Employees very friendly and high level of team work and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues. Good market related salary offered to employees.