ABSA BANK LIMITED

ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Reviews for Administrator in Johannesburg, Gauteng

I enjoyed everything about working for Absa bank limited, the management was great, we were not being micromanaged, we were given a fair chance to do our jobs and reach deadlines, i learnt a lot, I would work at Absa again given an opportunity.
In light of my knowledge and experience in Banking and Customer service, I feel I would be a good asset to the company. I have put measures in place to easily assist me in identifying possible fraudulent activities through the monitoring of accounts. I am a dependable individual. I always put the customer’s needs first, willing to go the extra mile for all customers. I am reliable, always looking for ways to improving customer service and I have earned a reputation as a creative problem solver. The opportunity presented here excites me. My substantial experience will help me to know how to approach similar situations. I am not afraid to seek advice relating to the job role and accept criticism from others to help me grow. One of my major strengths is my ability to work hard and I work well individually and in a team. Once I make a decision to accomplish something, it gets done and to the best of my ability I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job because of my passion for excellence. I am committed to producing truly world class results and customer service.
Pros
Work flexi hours.
Cons
Long hours at times.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABSA BANK LIMITED?