ABSA BANK LIMITED

ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Reviews for Bank Clerk

I have worked for ABSA for more that 20 years and every year were a great year. Sometimes there were difficult task to complete and tight deadlines, fortunately I were surrounded with a great team of colleagues and managers which made us to complete these tasks with a smile. Working for ABSA were beneficial for me as they contributed to my medical and pension fund.
Less staff and too much work and less salary late hours without pay you end up working in all fields not on your contract of which its not motivating because tge salary stays the same
Pros
Cons
Always
Everyday I have to put everything behind me and focus on the work that am doing and give my best at all times . The hardest part is when am balancing I have to make sure that each and everyday I balance.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Absa has been a great company to work for, The people worked with will always remain in my memories, Absa instilled a work ethic and values that made me who i am today. I reccommend working at absa.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
No cons, really was happy working there.
How to treat customers , respecting my colleagues and my superiors the company has got very nice and reasonable benefits and teaches a lot about professionalism
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
get to processe clients transaction and treasury work, i have learned how patient i am, my co-workers are very fun people to work with,