ABSA BANK LIMITED

ABSA BANK LIMITED Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant7 reviews
South Africa7 reviews
4,0
I love this company and I enjoy the way they treat their customers.security is also there and it is always clean. They are always smiling n polite. T
3,0
I started at absa as they required person with a certain degree, however the amount of work asked of colleagues compared to the salary is ridiculous, especially when they require NQF 5 or higher.
4,0
I have learn how to evolve with different projects .

Systems and that there is growth and opportunity within myself and the organisation /

Strong management team that motives
Pros
if you came early to work, you can leave early
Cons
different projects
3,0
Your day started with returns and documentations of the day before. Make sure all work is correct and in order. You then start to help your customers and give your best to make sure all their banking needs are looked after. Be professional and know what you are doing.
Pros
Work well done
Cons
Unhappy Customers
4,0
I work at ABSA Bank as a consultant For Chrque clearance, Home Loans new applicants and also in retail credit by doing vehicle debt collecting

I then moved to Wesbank for further experience and knowledge on debt collecting
Pros
Flexi Hours
Cons
Nightshift Very long
4,0
A typical day work would include proceccesing payment and clients documents, book deals for clients, ensure documents are correct and signed by relevant parties
I've received training on anti money laundering, sanctions, anti bribery and corruption.

The hardest part was all the tests we had to take for anti money laundering and other training received

The most enjoyable part were the team building activities
5,0
The employees are well trained and professional. Friendly environment. Management here is also good there are policies and procedures that we must follow. The hardest part of the job is being unable to help difficult clients. The most enjoyable part is helping people with their needs.