Accenture
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

South Africa167 reviews
5,0
Salary was good though our contract ended so fast. Ability to grow within the company I came in as a sales consultant but I ended learning more about systems development.
Pros
Cheap lunch (subsidizes lunch)
Cons
No shops around.
5,0
Accenture taught me that we can grow together through our diversities, that learning continues, we should celebrate all milestones and it is possible to maintain a healthy work/home life balance.
Pros
Continuous learning
Cons
Too many opportunities for growth.
5,0
teachers different arrears of business,new adventures ,able to set yourself up for victory,self/ team driven ,peoples people worldwide collaboration
Pros
points /rewards /job exposure /incentives /vouchers /
5,0
Accenture constantly review work performance and identify training needs. They keep constant interaction with their employees and are always available to troubleshoot problems with you.
Pros
They are flexible as to where you work from.
Cons
At times require impossible deadlines.
5,0
Accenture really cares for their workers. There are alot of Opportunities. You get to work overtime to make extra money. There was alot of fun activities.
Pros
room for growth and make extra money
Cons
working long hours on weekends
4,0
Accenture is a cool place to work. It is challenging. If you wanna grow, then Accenture is a good place to work. It is a company that teaches you to fend for yourself.
5,0
Great core values and work place, Best consulting company. Plenty of training and growth. Fast paced and dedicated to their clients. High Performance Delivered.
3,0
managing call centre. growing Customer's expectations. Market shaping , Self optimizing system. it is dedicated to accelerating the shift to a low carbon economy and lessening the effects of climate change. and it is building an inclusive and diverse workforce
4,0
Walking in making coffee, greeting customers at the service desk and provide support throughout the day.
Great department with a variety of different people bringing collaboration from all over the globe to a concentrated space.
5,0
Accenture culture is so easy to adapt to.
Working there provides you with a chance to grow as an individual.

The diverse culture allows you tobe innovative, creative and be a self starter.
5,0
Working at this company is a great opportunity and you are able to grow in the company . Learn new things everyday , management is great n people are friendly
Pros
Good work experience
Cons
Working on weekends
4,0
.Problem solving and providing best services to clients
.Team work and being productive

.Fun working environment

.Not to resolved the customer query within turn around time due to escalation and waiting feedback from third party

.Resolving customers problem and providing best services to customers
5,0
Best company to work for and you gain all different sector experience. And you get exposure to all IT Sectors.
I enjoyed working there for almost 6 years, and travelling to different provinces
Pros
Work experience gaining
Cons
Pressure with different project
4,0
I have grown in the company from the time I started i have move to over 5 departments and I'm proud of what I have become but I want to grow and use my knowledge
5,0
Working at Accenture gave me an opportunity to increase my soft skills and also my transferable skills.it is one of the most intensive customer service department, but the support you get its enormous and genuine
4,0
Very great company to work with, I was fortunate to start my career here as I got exposed to a whole lot of technologies and working with experienced colleagues.
2,0
I Learned alot from the company, especially work wise, being part off a team, the pro's and cons and my highlight was team building through team outings
Pros
free lunches
Cons
working on holidays, sundays and late shift
Great Management

Support in studies

Benefits are amazing and looked after people

Consultant and outsourcing so job security is not stable that is the only negative
5,0
I enjoyed working for Accenture for 2years,company culture gives comfort.Allowing their employees to be upskilled what ever it takes.Job security in trying times
Pros
Free lunch, family function and free gifts
Cons
Long hours customer satisfaction
3,0
Working at Accenture gave me the opportunity to work in multiple teams and gained great project experience and interact with teams from all over the world.
5,0
Accenture is a global consulting company who believes their people are their assests and the have blue chip benefits as an employee. Accenture is a very professional company .