ACDC Dynamics

ACDC Dynamics Employee Reviews

South Africa35 reviews
Warehouse assistant
Manages pick ticket orders. Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on item numbers Ensures that orders are accurate. Stages items correctly for delivery. Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed.Move inventory and materials across facilities.
Process inventory for delivery.

Storing stock on system.

Package items and label correctly.

Scan delivered items and ensure quality.

Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors.
1,0
busy under pressure most of the time
It is not a bad place to work for but salary is not up to market many rules and regulations before selling certain items. Otherwise management at certain branches is okay people you work with is also good you do get help from the product managers to assist in the area they are placed at to assist
1,0
productive and fun working place
working at acdc dynamics i learned some other things that i didnt know about and ;; and the working culture its really good because theres different people and we coming from different places and the most enjoyable part of my job is when wiring the vsd's
5,0
Challenging competition and Fun
It gets harder during stocktaking What I learned is to be punctual at work,Put more effort energy and dedication and accept challenges.Management was easy to work with only If you do what your hired for and working hard.Company (Workers) were full of energy and were good advisors.We enjoyed most of the time at work Company was good to their workers.
1,0
Most horrible place to work at
I cannot understand how this company gets away with how they treat there staff. Owners are rude and shout at staff from the moment they walk in to the office. Stressful company to work for. Management have no authority, Working for this company comes with no job certainty. They fire people at a whim. Don't ever answer back if questions are asked. You are insulted daily. Disgusting owners with no respect for staff. In the purchasing department the staff are insulted daily.
Acdc is a good company
When you work ther u must be a hard work.you must knw what your doing.you must be willing to learn.about lot of things on the company.u must be p
Very patient.
4,0
I have learned a lot a ACDC Dynamics regarding how things work in a Warehouse.
Working at ACDC was a great experience for me and i learned a lot about how things are done in a Warehouse.

I enjoyed working at ACDC Dynamics a lot.
3,0
Acdc has taught me to believe in who you are and ensure that you always on your toes in ensuring that you are good at what you are doing.
Acdc is a company that posses a number of people who are diligent in their work, And people with high enthusiasm and the work culture of ACDC is unique in their own way.
Pay role was a bit bad
Excellent company , just the pay role is a bit bad , for the area I live in , the traveling expenses was a bit to much for me , I recommend a small bit extra in the pay role to be sustainable
3,0
Stressful and the management is is very bad with poor service. Products a very good but customer service is very bad mostly to black african customers
The wara house manager is running the business very poor and she is soo abusive to employees everyone knows her. The other problem is that the agant (assign) does not protect thier employees but sides with management.
Pros
Work load is reasonably
Cons
Poor working conditions and management
Reproductive workshop
I Dovhani shandukani .hard worker. Self motivated . know wirings electrical panels building PC board electronic . maintaining electrical appliances.
Pros
No free lunces
Cons
8hours
4,0
Good company to start working at.
At this company I was taking calls on a daily basis and doing some filing and arranging meetings. Running daily errands for my manager including doing some coffee and making personal and business related calls on his behalf.
Pros
Getting paid on a weekly basis
Cons
Long hours and working on weekends
Internal and External Sales
Trade counter and telephone sales
Technical advice to customers

Knowledge of accounting software

Sales visits to commercial customers

Discussed how best to support customers new projects

Sourcing new customers

Updating customers on promotions and products

We had two branches in Johannesberg, I worked in the Germiston office, Management was very Good,
fun workplace
hard
work as a team

professional

all employees a treated equally

first day at work[ picking, packing]

relocating to each department that help us to know a lot about the organisation
Pros
motivation
Great Place to work
Really enjoyed working at ACDC. good work-life balance. Great mentorship from the branch manager. Would highly recommend the company. Learnt much of what i know today from ACDC.
Pros
Opportunities for career advancement
A fair balanced assessment
Although ACDC is a place where you learn many multiskilling attributes it's definitely not a stable environment to work in nor is it a place you'll retire in. You develop some very strong relationships with staff that supersede the workplace and you learn from some solid character forming situations.
Salaries are fair but your way up salary vs secular life expectancy. The odds are not good but it's your call!

Decisions made can change almost as quick as they are made and not communicated so a lot of time and effort is expended going in the wrong direction. A lot of time is lost dealing with the same issues over and over again. The company seems to get stuck on the small issues there by sacrificing the larger more important matters. It seems as if there is no clear strategy as new policies or direction changes happen almost daily so you never seem to go anywhere!

I've seen many good people come into ACDC with fire in their eyes and hope. Eventually it's snuffed out as ACDC model is not one that is built on creativity, engagement or collaboration but one where you must do your job and nothing more as all you are at the end of the day is a means to an end!

It is a pity as ACDC can be so much more than what it is, currently a supplier of electrical product but with no soul at its core! Add EQ to the mix and you'd have a formidable, unstoppable supplier of electrical products that I believe it can be. .
Pros
Salary and package benefits
Cons
Micromanagement
1,0
Treatment and appreciation towards employees
This is indeed a huge company, that is dictated by a single individual cause what ever She says goes. dictatorship and nepotism at ac dc is worse. there is certainly no conducive working environment at all, it is only good at firing their employees with no concrete reasons if u believe in rights and growth as an employee then u are in a wrong place, as a supervisor u are given responsibility with no authority am saying this from experience, will provide further insight soon, this is a never nice & good company am telling u guys, never wish to get a job there.
Pros
10 minutes tea break
Cons
long working hours
2,0
Too many products to learn from and fast growing
We have many departments of which I've got a chance to work in some during my apprentice period, departments like Transformer, electronics and panel workshops
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no cellphones at the workshop
Productive and educative workplace
A good company to work at, salary is commission based and also incentives are run every month if you exceed your minimum monthly target which will add on to your salary. The only problem is that the basic salary is too low and also job security is a problem. You can get fired at any time
Pros
Incentives and commission based salary
Cons
no job security
A fair, balanced assesment
Although ACDC is a place where you learn many multiskilling attributes it's definitely not a stable environment to work in nor is it a place you'll retire in. You develop some very strong relationships with staff that superseed the workplace and you learn from some solid character forming situations.

Salaries are fair but you way up salary vs secular life expectancy. The odds are not good but it's your call!

It is a pity as ACDC can be so much more than what it is, currently a supplier of electrical product but with no soul at its core! Add EQ to the mix and you'd have a formidable, unstoppable supplier of electrical product that I believe it can be. .

You choose what you will however be carful of not becoming that hamster on the wheel, expensing massive amounts of energy running aimlessly and yet, going nowhere.
Pros
Salary and Package Benifits
Cons
You decide
2,0
productive but sometimes theres double standards
Started as a General worker later got a promotion to a winder but never got renumeration as per our contract when i raised this with management i was dismissed as being subordinate
Pros
who you know
Cons
hours are ok