ADAPT IT

ADAPT IT Employee Reviews

South Africa13 reviews
4,0
I have learnt a lot from adapt it, its a good work environment and management were very kind to me the most enjoyable part of my job was setting in when they would have interviews, filing , reference checking and getting to know other employees.
2,0
Its a good company to work for from a technology perspective but lacks in diversity and inclusion of previously disadvantaged individuals compounded by lack af representative executive leadership.
Pros
Technology experts
Cons
Poor leadership, unequal pay for previously disadvantaged individuals.
5,0
Enjoyed working here. The company is very flexible in terms of working hours. What I love most was the diverse cultures and the way they embrace them. Very nice added company benefits like your group life and retirement. Careways Service is a very thoughtful added benefit to the staff available for free.
Pros
Careways, work from home flexibility, work culture
Cons
No cons
1,0
Toxic culture. Unfair labor practices. Favoritism and racism. Growth and promotion is for whites only. High pressure. Salary disparity between black and whites
4,0
It is always fun going to work because my colleagues are very friendly and I get to learn a new skill each and everyday. I have learned how to socialize with people, being confident and new technical skills regarding my career. The hardest part of the job is having to work under pressure as the client will be wanting an answer yet you still have to do a proper investigation to get to the bottom of the issue. It is really fun working here it just that there is more work and responsibilities with less compensation but the bottom line is it is a healthy environment one would like to work in
5,0
It is the best company to work for. I learnt everything that has to do with the finance field. I dealt with debtors, prepared invoices etc. it was a very good experience
Pros
I managed to multitask
Cons
Working while studying
1,0
No synchronicity between divisions. Senior managers are too seperated from the ground floor. No humanness considered, people just need to conform and meet KPI's.
Pros
Cons
No human factor, no fun.
4,0
it is a good company to learn and expose you self in the field of computer science. it helps me ti understand how the corporate world works. they partnered with lot of company that share same mission and vision of improving and exposing fresh student from tertiary. they give access for Microsoft examinations .
5,0
great place to work lots of fun people around good managers and executives that socialize to general staff as well, good environment to grow when the opportunity comes
Pros
canteen coffee area, resturant area, different floors for eating, tv, wifi
Cons
salary, abit complex when making contractors or temp permanent
2,0
Get to work, we have a scrum every morning to discuss our common issues, way forward etc. 08:30 we log in and start working. I learnt to keep my cool more than anything.
Pros
Fun activities like wellness day, world aids day presentations, retirement fund presentations.
Cons
Angry clients
3,0
AdaptIT is fun and laid back to work for with diverse work culture, You are allowed to be yourself just as long as you are productive. We soecialized in sofware development and hosted applications. My days entailed managing hosted environments to all our clients.
Pros
Work Flexibility
Cons
Lack of internal communication.
4,0
While working at Adapt IT have a learnt a lot and have grown in leaps and bounds in both in my professional career as well as my personal life. Adapt IT has shown me that hard work always pays off and continues in motivating me to give 110% at everything I do.
2,0
- It is a very busy yet enjoyable workplace. - I've learnt to work with very difficult individual who are somehow self-centred and very protective of their territory. People who know very little about "team-work" but have find a way to work around them. - Management is very flexible and humble. No exec offices...everyone sits in an open-plan and communication flows effectively even through to the Execs. The CEO is a people's person
Pros
Social Fridays, Team building
Cons
Social and family life is very minimal as most hours are spent in the office