Adidas logo
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Adidas Employee Reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 4 291 reviews

Good company to work for given the correct manager

I’ve worked for adidas since I have matriculated and it’s a good company to work for, they make you feel like family. There are times when working under pressure seems like the end but the reward is greater

Pros

medical aid and staff discount

Cons

Long hours and overworked

Very productive and fun workspace.

The workspace and how you much you enjoy it is based on your colleagues. If you don't get along with them you are doomed. Teamwork is essential. If you want to progress in the company be open about it. The work is never ending because you need to have the store at high retail standards at all cost. The work can be a bit of an overload at times. Again teamwork.. also managers constantly change. If avoid be a 'teachers pet'. Every manager has their own expectations and goals, so learn to adapt. And oh salaries are always an issue.

Pros

The uniform is free ( just don't leave within 6 months)

Cons

Conflicts, workload and inconsistent salaries

Produvtive

Adidas is one of the best places to work. It is a diverse place & for those who work there are challenged todo the best to grow themselves & eachother.

Pros

Alot of benefits

Cons

Long hours and far to travel

Fun working place

Adidas is not the bad company to work at. I enjoyed all my time working there. Learnt few things from different individuals. As any other company it also has rules and regulations that one needs to follow.

Pros

The recognitions

Cons

Working on weekends

Best place to work at

Amazing staff . Very well grounded and secure . It's more like a family than it is employees . The dynamic in the store is great and always an energetic vibe , which keeps you going

Depends on the store you at.

It's not that bad, depends on whose your boss and what kind of people your colleagues are. But you constantly reminded that business first you later. I don't have much to say.

I'm happy with my current employment

At Adidas we are all about team work. Team challenges. Team game changers. On a typical day we come in a hour before shift... Prep paper work. Have a team huddle and we make sure all team members are in good shape to start the day. We have a great and enthusiastic management team and we often get training on products in store. I think retail in general is challenging. Most enjoyable part? Everyday is a good day!

Productive and fun place

Working at this particular store was amazing. The people I worked with were genuine, fun people who made me feel welcome and at home. The job was intense around sale periods and end of the year but it was always manageable. Working at Adidas has taught me alot and for that I am greatful.

Must be active

Working for adidas choose you the sports side of business, how competitive the company is, knowing the history and how to deal with different cultures and customers

stressful

Not a good place to work as a salesman at the waterfront store, the environment is toxic for new employees and slow growth and learing is what in have experienced

Jobs at Adidas

See more jobs

Excellent Working Enviroment

Great Management. Excellent staff who are really friendly and supportive. Could definitely offer a higher and more competitive salary for the amount of hours and work you do. Overall great working experience and working environment.

fun workplace

Innovation,Sales .I have learned to give every person a second chance, because first impressions can often be misleading,working at Adidas was fun meeting new customers with different characters

Long Day

Long Day lot of admin ......a lot of checklist .......Helping customers packing out boxes .........Do a lot of training and train the staff Get to meet new people

Pros

Free medical aid

Cons

It was a fun working place. Store targets were reached with cooperative and hard working workers. Every worker was treated fairly. Their payment was fine overall.

competative and challenging workplace, fun too

A typical day at work can be easy going with little foot traffic, essentially making it easy to perform our other duties such as replen of stock and stock counting. However when we have large sales on in store or around festive time it can be extremly hectic. Work becomes very fast paced and you are recquired to perform tasks in a shorter amount of time. It's non stop hustle and bustle but at the end of the day its worth it, once you see what it is you've accomplished, both as a team and as an individual.

Great working environment if u have experience

Great work experience and get to learn a lot about the brand itself. Adidas offers alot of opportunities in training and becoming the best at selling the brand. You get to learn the types of adidas there is.

Great working enviroment

It’s a part time job whereby I am placed at selected stores to give technical advice about Adidas products to the customers and increase sales. During my time I learnt the different types of shoes suitable for different types of people. Management at the stores is very welcoming and the Adidas Manager whom we report to is easy to work with and always willing to help. And she promotes a positive working culture amongst the other brand coaches. The hardest of the job is making sales to a customer who has been using a specific brand and having to convince them that they should try Adidas. Most enjoyable part of the job apart from the free Adidas apperal is interacting with customers and hearing their views about certain events

Pros

Free Adidas clothing

Just specializing with sports wear

Working at Adidas provides you the opportunity to help customers find the shoes they want as a retail store associate or you can run the entire district area as a district manager.

If ask id return

I would return as a picker if offered my job back,felt family mattered when working amongs my adidas family,really felt needed when working with the picking crew

There's a lot of work but get paid less

There's is no growth at Adidas, the area managers and store mangers bring their people and give them permanent jobs while you have been there and know everything, worse part we train and teach them yet they don't promote you.

Stressful but fun

A typical day at included making sure the store was clean and looked neat and presentable. This job taught me how to be patient and how to deal with difficult situations in the calmest way possible. It also helped improve my problem solving skills.
  • Adidas