Adidas
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Adidas Employee Reviews

South Africa65 reviews
4,0
Amazing staff . Very well grounded and secure . It's more like a family than it is employees . The dynamic in the store is great and always an energetic vibe , which keeps you going
3,0
It's not that bad, depends on whose your boss and what kind of people your colleagues are. But you constantly reminded that business first you later. I don't have much to say.
5,0
At Adidas we are all about team work. Team challenges. Team game changers.
On a typical day we come in a hour before shift... Prep paper work. Have a team huddle and we make sure all team members are in good shape to start the day. We have a great and enthusiastic management team and we often get training on products in store. I think retail in general is challenging. Most enjoyable part? Everyday is a good day!
3,0
Working at this particular store was amazing. The people I worked with were genuine, fun people who made me feel welcome and at home. The job was intense around sale periods and end of the year but it was always manageable.

Working at Adidas has taught me alot and for that I am greatful.
5,0
Working for adidas choose you the sports side of business, how competitive the company is, knowing the history and how to deal with different cultures and customers
1,0
Not a good place to work as a salesman at the waterfront store, the environment is toxic for new employees and slow growth and learing is what in have experienced
5,0
Great Management. Excellent staff who are really friendly and supportive. Could definitely offer a higher and more competitive salary for the amount of hours and work you do. Overall great working experience and working environment.
3,0
Innovation,Sales .I have learned to give every person a second chance, because first impressions can often be misleading,working at Adidas was fun meeting new customers with different characters
5,0
Long Day lot of admin ......a lot of checklist .......Helping customers packing out boxes .........Do a lot of training and train the staff Get to meet new people
Pros
Free medical aid
Cons
5,0
It was a fun working place. Store targets were reached with cooperative and hard working workers. Every worker was treated fairly. Their payment was fine overall.
3,0
A typical day at work can be easy going with little foot traffic, essentially making it easy to perform our other duties such as replen of stock and stock counting. However when we have large sales on in store or around festive time it can be extremly hectic. Work becomes very fast paced and you are recquired to perform tasks in a shorter amount of time. It's non stop hustle and bustle but at the end of the day its worth it, once you see what it is you've accomplished, both as a team and as an individual.
5,0
Great work experience and get to learn a lot about the brand itself.
Adidas offers alot of opportunities in training and becoming the best at selling the brand.

You get to learn the types of adidas there is.
5,0
It’s a part time job whereby I am placed at selected stores to give technical advice about Adidas products to the customers and increase sales. During my time I learnt the different types of shoes suitable for different types of people. Management at the stores is very welcoming and the Adidas Manager whom we report to is easy to work with and always willing to help. And she promotes a positive working culture amongst the other brand coaches. The hardest of the job is making sales to a customer who has been using a specific brand and having to convince them that they should try Adidas. Most enjoyable part of the job apart from the free Adidas apperal is interacting with customers and hearing their views about certain events
Pros
Free Adidas clothing
4,0
Working at Adidas provides you the opportunity to help customers find the shoes they want as a retail store associate or you can run the entire district area as a district manager.
4,0
I would return as a picker if offered my job back,felt family mattered when working amongs my adidas family,really felt needed when working with the picking crew
1,0
There's is no growth at Adidas, the area managers and store mangers bring their people and give them permanent jobs while you have been there and know everything, worse part we train and teach them yet they don't promote you.
3,0
A typical day at included making sure the store was clean and looked neat and presentable.
This job taught me how to be patient and how to deal with difficult situations in the calmest way possible. It also helped improve my problem solving skills.
3,0
High-paced environment. Stressful. Work hard & play hard. Great culture if you enjoy the fast pace and very stressful environment. Great benefits and salary.
3,0
It's an exciting environment yet very fast paced and stressful. You need to manage your time well and prioritize your duties.

But overall it's a good company
5,0
The reason I am making my departure from the company is due to me wanting more growth outside of retail. I feel like my skill sets can be developed better.
5,0
Nice and balanced workspace with brilliant opportunity to push sales through positive customer interactions. The hours were good and employees were always extremely helpful in various stores.