ADT Security Services
Information from ADT Security Services:

ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

South Africa274 reviews
3,0
I'm a former ADT Reaction officer, the reason I left ADT was because I got better offer. Apart from there I wouldn't have left ADT. Management and administrative were extremely super as I never done pay quiry since ever I joined ADT. Therefore I would like to rejoin the team if I can be given a chance again.
Pros
Bring yourself lunch
Cons
Normal Hours
3,0
I'm the person who is honest about the things that I have to do. I'm enjoying to keep community safe. Low crime rate neighborhood is the peaceful N that creates sales of houses. Later communities enjoy their sales that create jobs N business opportunities grow up.
5,0
Adt was a professional development company. It teach you alot of skills. Attitude of working with people. Self discipline broughtly advance about the safety and security forces.
5,0
The work roaster was fixed, I knew I had to work 7 days and rest 3 or 4 days. Supervisors would always submit important documents such leave and uniform request forms on time. We always got paid on time. Unfortunately, they couldn't take me back when I went to beg for re employment.
4,0
Love to work in gauteng for company
Great working experience

Great learning opportunities

Lots of fun ...great managers

Lots of things to learn

Love working with company

Also love working with colleagues
5,0
Dealing with different people,problem solving able to work under pressure, dealing with difficult clients leaning how to engage with people. Confident
5,0
I learned to work as security under management of community and also a company supervision,i also work to satisfy different community members(neighborhood) with different views about security duties and their needs.
Pros
awards for good job done
Cons
12hours
3,0
I liked it there. Everyone was competitive. We door knocked, did cols calling and asked for referrals to close deals. They provided trainings to upskill sales reps but salary was bad.
5,0
It is very interesting, I know how to deal with customers effectively. from management perspective i do feel at home and the culture is straight forward. Hard part of the job is when officer injured on duty. Very interesting to clients send compliment and results on award to staff.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours is norm in the security industry
5,0
ADT security was one of the most strict and better paying company I ever worked. The operation team are treated as according to their performance may be because they are the pillar stone of the production.
The best thing was that everyone was treated as equal and charged as according to the book. It was one of the fast growing companies I ever seen. It never had a problem in giving someone what he/she deserved or worked for. There were a lot of opportunities and challenges for everyone.
4,0
Can recommend someone to work for Adt,is not bad at all one can grow and learn new technical problem solving
Working environment was good .

They commence work at 07h30 nock off at 16h30 and also have standby shifts as well
4,0
Working for ADT as a team leader was a great and exciting challenge. Got to know individuals in my team and ended up being competitive on the floor and a great family. The support from management was helpful and welcomed. Good relationships with internal and external clients.
5,0
I am a well dedicated person and handling pressure that benefits me at the end is never a burden to my day life activities , if I have to change my job I will have to re apply at the same company and that is ADT security services
3,0
The Company has had a great deal of changes over the last few years and the challenge that the industry has faced, has been tremendous and it's success has been mostly due to the effort of the employees and managers working together for a better future.
3,0
It is fast paced which is a reality with all security companies. They gave us an education NQF 4 before employing us, so I would say their HR department is the best but the work environment is not. You seldom get lunch, all you do is work the whole 12 hours and there are favourites
5,0
I enjoy working at fidelity ADT security it has a good work environment management are very professional i have learned a lot at adt professionalism and to work as team
5,0
Adt was my home. This place built me as a person. Loved everything about it. Only reason I'm not working there is because now fedility has taken over and things are no longer the same in terms of management and packages.
5,0
ADT was a good company to me since work security even now wish was still originally ADT I could have go back so to me so since start working for this company seen lot of different things whr by my previous company was no those bennefit like I remember they compesitate with the amount of 5 thousands to burry my 6month old douther
5,0
Thanks for give me a chance to work in the ADT, o would like to thanks management of the company , now I have experience of the guarding because of the ADT management , thank you very much, know I'm in east London looking for security jobs, I would like to work again in this company in east London , thanks foeverything
5,0
ADT Security was a great company to work for, the staff and service was excellent. I loved their culture and the way they paid their staff. I was retrenchment and that's why I left the company.
2,0
I use to work from 7 am to 16hoo there and got to learn that not all jobs there was plesand as there was lots of new sales reps coming and going all the time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.
3,4