ADT Security Services
Information from ADT Security Services:

ADT Security Services Management reviews

South Africa274 reviews
3,0
I'm a former ADT Reaction officer, the reason I left ADT was because I got better offer. Apart from there I wouldn't have left ADT. Management and administrative were extremely super as I never done pay quiry since ever I joined ADT. Therefore I would like to rejoin the team if I can be given a chance again.
Pros
Bring yourself lunch
Cons
Normal Hours
5,0
I learned to work as security under management of community and also a company supervision,i also work to satisfy different community members(neighborhood) with different views about security duties and their needs.
Pros
awards for good job done
Cons
12hours
5,0
It is very interesting, I know how to deal with customers effectively. from management perspective i do feel at home and the culture is straight forward. Hard part of the job is when officer injured on duty. Very interesting to clients send compliment and results on award to staff.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours is norm in the security industry
4,0
Working for ADT as a team leader was a great and exciting challenge. Got to know individuals in my team and ended up being competitive on the floor and a great family. The support from management was helpful and welcomed. Good relationships with internal and external clients.
3,0
It is fast paced which is a reality with all security companies. They gave us an education NQF 4 before employing us, so I would say their HR department is the best but the work environment is not. You seldom get lunch, all you do is work the whole 12 hours and there are favourites
5,0
I enjoy working at fidelity ADT security it has a good work environment management are very professional i have learned a lot at adt professionalism and to work as team
5,0
Adt was my home. This place built me as a person. Loved everything about it. Only reason I'm not working there is because now fedility has taken over and things are no longer the same in terms of management and packages.
5,0
Thanks for give me a chance to work in the ADT, o would like to thanks management of the company , now I have experience of the guarding because of the ADT management , thank you very much, know I'm in east London looking for security jobs, I would like to work again in this company in east London , thanks foeverything
5,0
Very challenging and keep you updated and focus all the time. Ñever had a pay quiry and if there is it is resolved immediately without delay

Management is very close to the staff which gives staff confidence in their respective duties.
Pros
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADT Security Services?
5,0
work is fun and very challenging on a daily basis
you need to be focus and customer orientated all the time

dealing with customers daily with different queries need results and feedback asap.

I work closely with management and we have an open communication and interdepartmental interaction daily

the most enjoyable part of the job is customer satisfactory and a deadline met with set targets
Pros
customer satisfactory
Cons
unhappy client result in cancellation
5,0
You will be given a job card with what you are going to do for that day and your expectation form the manager.Job must be well executed.

Management style is fair

Do what you are expected to do.

Driving long hours to do installation

I always finished my work
Pros
1 hour
Cons
1 hour
2,0
Convincing clients to buy the product you selling
How to sell products

Management was okay
Be target driven
Having to convince the client that what you selling is the best product despite their objections

The team was a family
Pros
Cons
R200 was deducted from your salary everytime you were late
4,0
i really enjoyed working at adt, i was amongst my peers and the technology was great, though management was strict but because i was with my age group we would laugh and have fun and also do team building which help in how i handle the work stress
Pros
team building get aways
Cons
shifts
4,0
Working conditions and hours were bad, I learned about self discipline and punctuality. I used most of my free time to further my studies, management is not concerned about working conditions and they prefer to under pay employees, the hardest part was to work on sites where there's no guardroom during winter nights, the enjoyable part was the day offs we get to do our own things
Pros
free time
Cons
bad working conditions and long hours
3,0
With the acquisition of ADT by Fidelity Group there were too many changes being implemented and changes to management which hindered progress. Changes that were not accommodated well with the staff resulting in many resignations. The pro's however are that the packages offered for upper levels of the organisation are well within if not over market related and personal growth which was ADT's focus has not yet come through with the new holding company.
Pros
Remuneration
Cons
Senior management
4,0
ADT is definitely a place to work. well groomed management, well groomed stuff. you could feel happy all time at work. Pressure was always there but we managed.
Pros
n/a
Cons
regular
3,0
A good typical day at work would be reaching your sale target or more nothing less.I gained a lot of experience and exposure to the true world of work.The management is very effective and friend with new workers especially the less experience ones.The hardest part is not making sales for a days/week.otherwise, if you know what to do,the job becomes manageable
Pros
short hours
Cons
lack of fix management and clients
5,0
During my time of employment with ADT and in the industry I was given the opportunity to hold various management position where I dealt directly with customers and have learnt that the customer is the most important and critical part of every business.

ADT has provided me with all the opportunities to advance myself and assist me in growing to become a successful leader.
5,0
Typical day, is when I had to discipline a supervisor for admin work that he did not submit because he was a very good worker at that point and time. What I learned, is not to let my emotions get the upper hand of me. Management, was a pleasure to work with them. Culture, the work culture was from such a extend that we that worked their was a big family. Hardest part, is when I had to go and view a guard that was killed. Enjoyable part, is when the team gets together and exchanges thoughts.
Pros
always busy on develping managers
Cons
the after hours work
4,0
Call center very efficient. leads get processed very fast. management always willing to help. nice people to work with. hardest part to make the sale. enjoy interacting with clients.
4,0
I learned how to treat clients,people around you and workmates.Management treats people working under them with respect. And Cleanliness is mandatory
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Normal hours