Affinity Health Employee Reviews for Sales ManagerReview this company
Sales Manager1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 75 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Affinity health is a good company, if your looking to improve yourself and gain work experience. What you put in is what you get in sales. A bubbly environment with great possibilities to Achieve great results financially and in the work place.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Affinity Health reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 75 reviews
Ratings by category
3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Affinity Health
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Affinity Health a better place to work?4 people answered
- I see a lot of very, very low salary scales on the Affinity site, is this a True Reflection of how L…3 people answered
- Is there a basic salary3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Affinity Health?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Affinity Health?3 people answered
- Salary Pay dates2 people answered
- How does the commission work on telesales2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Affinity Health?2 people answered
- What Qualification is needed2 people answered
- The types of questions asked at the interview.?2 people answered