Affinity Health

South Africa47 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,2Job Security & Advancement

it was not too stressfull it was fun

they told me the basic salary was R5000 however they did not mention the fact that its a performance basic until you have signed the contract. the commission structure was very poor

Pros

leads where good

Cons

salary was little compared to amount of work

Bad employee management

Life’s fun only during training period, the trainers do try their best to make sure that they keep to their end of the bargain in full. When finally doing practical work, the supervisors need to learn to respect people and be empathetic.

Pros

Remote work available

Cons

Long hours and bad leads

Poor management

They promise you a basic salary only to find that it's a performance incentive paid to you after 2months while working there,2 weeks of training without any pay. There's no basic there,they are selling a dream, reality kicks in after you have signed the contract.

Productive and fun work place all the time

Affinity Health is the best company to work for, was my first job and been there for 2 years, salary and benefits are the best. Sometimes I wish I could really go back and if i do I'll take that opportunity with a heartbeat

Pros

Lovely incentives

Cons

Very profressional

Amazing company

Affinity Health is one of the best companies I have ever worked for.Very punctual employees and the salary is also great.Learning is always present and there is never a dull moment as all employees have unique characteristics.

Productive and Positive working environment

It's great to work at Affinity Health, as the business cares about it's employees and offers training and career development. The team atmosphere is uplifted and creative.

Evolving workplace, minimum salary

Its a great company to work for if you're just starting out. Salary is really low in certain departments, depending on your position...................

No growth

I'd rather not say much but besides the fact that there is no growth or job security at affinity health , that could be due to the company being fairly new in the industry

A good working environment

Affinity Health is a good company with an exceptional working environment and one of the best management thus far. I liked how we all wore formal, and how we were treated.

Great environment & Colleages

Great company to start your career at. Requires no high qualifications to get you a job at the company. Continuous training that help you growth careerwise but there is little chance if any, of growth. Poor management style at the company

Pros

Good working hours

Cons

Little chance to grow within the company

Not nice

Not comfortable place to work at. Worked under false pretence. No proper training provided by trainee. No proper info given regarding job description.

Average

Big company, has a productive team, growing fast, strict and efficient. Medical insurance company, interesting products

Productive and educational enviroment

Very good company well structured and good environment cannot complain about anything of the company and what they offered and they provided medical insurance

Pros

Good commision

Cons

No permency

Great training and it's very productive

It's a medical insurance company situated in Benoni I work in the fulfillment department where we make sure that our clients get their welcome pack in time.it is a good company.

Pros

Lot of opportunities

Growth

Affinity health is a good company, if your looking to improve yourself and gain work experience. What you put in is what you get in sales. A bubbly environment with great possibilities to Achieve great results financially and in the work place.

Pros

Working hours

Cons

Communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance