Affirmative personnel in Capetown doesn't opperate as an agency they don't supply work to the people they employ on a regular basis the new trend at affirmative is to work a contract irrespective what is lenght you have to stand down a year
Salary is good
Contracts short. Lay you off for a year with no response
I felt at home and was always eager to get up for work and on time as I don't like being late. I will introduce anyone available to go and apply.
Mangamemt team always addressed us with respect and never made less wanted in front or behind an employee back.
Driver (Former Employee) - Tygervalley, Western Cape - 28 October 2019
I like to work affirmative portfolio because I like the work that I am doing like cleaning the city for the city of cape town l like the people at affirmative portfolio because they are very helpful and friendly to work with regards.
• Title Deeds Mayoral Project
- All previous responsibilities were still necessary as well as additional.
- Regularly update meetings were held with the line manager and stuff.
- The team worked much more closer with the mayor and her team.
- There were close communication between the Mayor’s office and my team.
- More Mayoral Title deed handover events took place which my team had to plan and organise.
- Presentations were necessary at PC meetings for Ward Councillors, in which the team and I had to present at.
- Door to door Title deed handovers took place with Mini-Mayors and my team.
- My city of Cape Town license allowed me to collect equipment for the events and do other delivery work as well.
I learned to work with groups and to give Solutions and Ideas for a Company to be Productive and also to listen to other people's opinions.And I learned that deadlines are the most important thing to be reached.
My work was productive and i was able to grow and learn new things through technology.management lack communication with their employee for customer to experience great service.we have a great team where everyone has a view and able to communicate with everyone.the hardest part f the job was to face angry customers everyday. most enjoyable part of my job is when im able to help those angry customers and coach agents of their daily work
Working at the company was a wonderful experience ,which I was very grateful for .Given another chance I would probably work at the company again ,as the work environment was pleasant and all the employees created a great working atmosphere.
Management was always fair