AFGRI
AFGRI Employee Review

hard work yet rewarding

8 August 2012
Days were long and often required 16 hours shifts making it hard. Managers were strict yet gave me lots of oppertunites to prove myself as acting silo manager. I learned alot as i have experience on recieving and dispaching slo
4,0
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
hectic amount of traveling
27 October 2014
Same role
grading of trucks, meeting new people all the time(truck drivers).
learn new things about grain. management is good cause we always uplift our co- workers and mass production out of them. keep your co-workers happy and they will take care of you. there is no hard part if you put your mind to it nothing is hard. chatting to co-workers helping solve problems.
Pros
not allowed to.
Cons
working long hours during season time
11 August 2012
The days started very orginized, then its coffee and as soon as there is a client we help him as quick as prompt as possible. If done the 4 grading courses already, maize, sorghum, soyabeans and sunflower. Still have to do the Wheat grading course. The management at the silo are very friendly and understading. The people that I worked with was extreme friendly. The hardest part of the job was checking that everyone is doning their jobs. The most enjoyable part of the job was the phisycal grading of the different types of grain.
25 March 2020
Nice working environment.
The location of the client is great

Easy access from highway